Where you can find me
Listen In with Janet
Janet Rich Pittman is on a mission to help people fight the effects of aging by powering up their brains. As a Licensed Dementia Administrator and Certified Dementia Practitioner, she has seen firsthand what dementia can do to its victims and their families—and her years of research, schooling and experience have taught her that it’s possible to prevent dementia, even REVERSE IT and reclaim your brain.
Helping individuals, couples, families and business executives create an operable comprehensive plan for cognitive reversal/improvement and retainment is Janet’s Mission. Under Janet, a Bredesen ReCODE 2.0 Practitioner and Bredesen Health Coach, you can restore your memory, regain your brain energy and reclaim your brain health.
Janet’s training and experience is tailored to helping reverse these specific cognitive conditions:
- Severe and consistent mental slips (Subjective Cognitive Impairment [SCI] to Mild Cognitive Impairment [MCI])
- Trauma (TBI-traumatic/severe brain injury)
- Gut Health
- Frontal Temporal Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
Working together after the plan is created, Janet will help you tap into your inner and sometimes hidden motivations where you can move past obstacles in order to successfully implement the Bredesen Protocol.
Based on your current medical conditions, Janet can help you achieve the following specific health goals:
- Get 7-8 hours consistent, quality sleep
- Be alert, clear and snappy within your career (tips and guidance)
- Find exercise types based on your physical condition and needs
- Supplement management (understand importance and consolidate)
- Glucose and ketone targeting and monitoring (education and direction)
- Nutritional guidance (what exactly to eat per your likes and dislikes)
- Strategies for ordering at restaurants for cognitive benefit
- Strategies for maneuvering through dinner parties, cocktail parties and other events, especially regarding food and drink for cognitive benefit
- Brain food grocery shopping tips and lists
- Food preparation advice and tips
- Chronometer tutorial/ figuring out your macronutrients
- Understanding the detox process, creating an initial plan
- Stress management (identifying it, acknowledgement and then reducing)
- Brain stimulation guidance based on your likes and interests (from becoming a Brain HQ expert to learning a foreign language, to dance classes to ping pong competition even to tutoring and learning a musical instrument, you will understand what brain stimulation actually is, how to do it and specifically why you need to do it)
- Help to create and continue to reinforce your new mind set
- Guided research to assure your new direction is right and specific
Janet helps you to find and keep your memory, so you can continue to enjoy life with your friends and family and make lasting memories. Schedule a free call here with her to see how she can help you or yours.
Join “The Brain Health Revolution”
As a thank you, get and read my booklet–click on the book or the title here: 9 Signs You’re Experiencing Brain Drain and How to Keep You’re Brain Fully Charged to Ward off Dementia.